Installation & Maintenance
Netfil employs a dedicated team of service engineers to fulfil our customers' requirements for installation, service and maintenance of our air handling units.
All operatives are Construction Skills Certification Sc heme (CSCS) card holders as proof of their occupational competence and site experience.
The following services are available: -
- Site assembly of units supplied in flat pack form
- On-site testing of units
- Final assembly ("bolting up") of units supplied in sections
- Investigation and rectification of faults occurring within the warranty period
- Performing scheduled service and/or maintenance of our air handing equipment nationwide
- Carrying out ad-hoc repairs and/or maintenance outside of warranty