Vertical Floor Mounted Unit
Range: 700 CMH to 18000 CMH
Salient Features: Having low noise break out, the Vertical AHU Air Handling Unit provides fresh quality air to create a comfortable relaxing or working environment. Built from a strong aluminium profile construction, this AHU - Air Handling Unit provides an easy to install and easy to commission ventilation system with convenient access to maintenance areas.
- Designed to Fit Within Recess - Easily Concealed
- Low Noise Break Out
- Cost Effective Solutions
Application areas: Vertical Air Handling Unit are preferred to many Restaurants, Retail Stores, Fitness Clubs, Hotels and House Developers across the country.
- Netfil air-handling units are based on a self-supporting frame structure. Their modular casing design, with individual compartments comprising various functional assemblies, ensures that each unit matches individual application requirements perfectly.
- Although materials may vary with the unit size and application, all AHUs are of a similar construction; namely an outer framework of posts, assembled using knock in corners, into which double skin, insulated enclosure panels are fitted to form a rigid, airtight compartment.
- Double skin insulated panels are available in 25mm and 42mm thick with uniform density of 38-42 Kg/m3. Various options are available such as pre-coated colour galvanized sheets, plain galvanized sheets, SS304 & SS316 sheets in various thickness for inner & outer skin.
- Smaller units can be supplied as a single section, whereas larger units are usually supplied in modular form, split into manageable sections for final assembly (bolting-up) on site.
- AHU sections are generally supplied with a sturdy channel base support frame, complete with lifting holes to facilitate craneage.
- All internal components, such as the fan and motor assembly, are built in to the unit sections and are provided with access or removable panels, if necessary, to facilitate maintenance and removal.
- All forms of component commonly utilised in air handling equipment can be incorporated into the design such as filters, heaters, coolers, humidifiers, attenuators, plate heat exchangers, thermal wheels and run around coil heat recovery systems.
- Unit Construction
- Unit Construction
Droplet separator is a device to prevent the dropping liquid carrying away with the air stream. It appears as manifold bent SS304 plates installed at the outlet of cooling and heat recovery units. Drop separation is effected due to multiple change of air stream direction in the plate bending. Water drops accumulate on blades and then flow into the drain pan.
Fan Section contains belts driven DIDW Forward / Backward / Aerofoil Backward curved Centrifugal Blower & direct driven Plug Fans as per requirement . AMCA certified Fans with higher efficiency and low noise levels Fan and Motor assembly mounted on common base frame of Extruded Aluminium
Profile on vibration isolators. Provision of electrically interlocked limit switch to trip the motor immediately on door opening.
- Supplied in both NON FLP and FLP motor with or without Spark proof fan.
- Mounted on integral anti-vibration mounts to avoid vibration transmission and humming noise.
- The section is provided with view port made of toughened glass.
The drain pan is designed for condensate collection and drainage. It is located angularly at the bottom of the heat exchanger and equipped with tapping.
Cooling coils manufactured in copper tube and aluminum fins
Dex coils in copper construction and aluminum fins
Single / Multi stage filtration (Pre-filter, Fine filter & HEPA filters) is offered to suit different applications. The entire range of AHU and clean room filters are manufactured by Netfil. DP pressure gauge are provided across each filter